SWEET AND SOUR PORK
What you need to Get:
1 Pork Tenderloin or, 1 Pack Loin Steaks with
Dijon & Mustard Seasoning, cut into 2-cm strips
+ 2 eggs, lightly beaten
+ 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
+ Panko breadcrumbs
+ Vegetable oil
+ 1 garlic clove, minced
+ 1 red onion, sliced
+ 1 can diced pineapple
+ 1 red capsicum, diced
+ 1 green capsicum, diced
+ 500g jar sweet and sour sauce cooking sauce
+ spring onions, sliced
+ 200g microwave rice
What you need to do:
1. Cut Pork into 2-cm thick strips. Lightly whisk eggs in a bowl. Place breadcrumbs and flour into separate bowls. Dip Pork strips in flour, coat with egg, and toss into the breadcrumbs. Set aside, and repeat with the remaining Pork.
2. Heat 1-2 teaspoons of oil into a medium-heat frying pan. Add half of the Pork strips to the pan. Cook for 7-8 minutes, turning or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the pan and drain on a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with the remaining pork, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a separate a wok or sauté pan to medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions, capsicum and 2 tablespoons cold water, simmer for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add pineapple and sweet and sour sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes. Add crumbed Pork, stir until well combined, or until heated through.
5. Divide amongst serving bowls, sprinkle with green onion and serve with rice.