STICKY PORK RIBS
1 Bruemar Rib Rack
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup barbecue sauce
½ cup tomato sauce
½ cup brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1. Combine olive oil, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce,
brown sugar, garlic and Tabasco in a large bowl.
2. Place Pork Ribs in a tray and coat with 2/3 of
the marinade. Refrigerate over night or at least 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 180 °C (Fan forced).
4. Remove the ribs from the bowl and place them on
a roasting pan along with ¼ cup of water.
5. Cover the roasting pan with foil and bake for 1
½ hours. Remove the foil and cook for further 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with the remaining marinade.
6. Serve with Coleslaw, Potato salad or Corn.