3 1/2 hours
3 1/2 – 4 hours
What you need to Get:
Bruemar Pork Collar Butt, 3.5 – 4 kg
+ 4 cloves of garlic (coarsely chopped)
+ 1 cup of apple juice
For the Rub:
+ 1 tablespoon chilli powder
+ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
+ 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
+ 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
For the Salad:
+ 1 Cos Lettuce
+ 1 can Black beans
+ 1 Avocado, diced
+ Grilled Corn Salsa (Shaved grilled corn, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, jalapeno, coriander, lime juice)
What you need to do:
1. Combine the Rub ingredients, then rub all over the Pork.
2. Roast in the oven for 1 hour at 180° C (Fan forced)
3. Take out of the oven, pour the apple juice and garlic over the pork. Cover tightly with foil and return to the oven.
4. Roast for another 2 ½ hours on 160° C, or until the pork is tender and easy to shred with a fork.
5. Prepare the corn salsa and combine the salad ingredients as you like and top with juicy Pulled Pork.