PULLED PORK CROSTINI
3 1/2 hours
What you need to Get:
Bruemar Pork Collar Butt, 2 kg
For the Rub:
+ 1 tablespoon chilli powder
+ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
+ 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
+ 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
+ 4 cloves of garlic (coarsely chopped)
+ 1 cup of apple juice
+ 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
+ Coleslaw salad
What you need to do:
1. Combine the Rub ingredients, then rub all over the Pork.
2. Roast in the oven for 1 hour at 180° C (Fan forced)
3. Take out of the oven, pour the apple juice and garlic over the pork. Cover tightly with foil and return to the oven.
4. Roast for another 2 ½ hours on 160° C, or until the pork is tender and easy to shred with a fork.
5. Brush the bread slices with olive oil. Rub the garlic clove on the bread, and season with salt and pepper. Toast in the oven under grill for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Top each crostini with coleslaw and a tablespoon of Pulled Pork.