PORK TENDERS WITH GARDEN
SALAD AND AIOLI
What you need to Get:
1 Pack Pork Loin Steak with Mustard and Herb Seasoning, cut into 2-cm strips.
+ 2 eggs
+ 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
Olive oil cooking spray
+ 1 bag mixed salad leaves
+ ½ punnet cherry tomatoes. halved
+ 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
+ 3 tablespoons Olive oil
+ 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
+ 1 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper
+ Aioli dip
+ Lemon wedges, to serve.
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (Fan forced). Cut the Loin Steaks into 2-cm thick strips.
2. Place eggs, breadcrumbs and flour into separate bowls. Dip Pork strips in flour, coat with beaten egg, and toss into the breadcrumbs. Place on lined baking tray, repeat with remaining Pork.
3. Spray coated Pork with oil. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for a further 5-10 minutes or until light golden and cooked through. (Grill them for the last 2-3 minutes for that extra golden crumb.)
4. In a large bowl, combine the mixed salad leaves, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. In a small bowl, combine oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the dressing to the salad and mix well. Serve crumbed Pork fingers with garden salad and aioli.