with Grilled peaches salad
1 Pack Pork Loin Mignons with Coriander, Cumin and Lemon Core
2 large firm peaches, quartered
120 g rocket and spinach mix
¼ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (Fan forced). Remove all packaging and place the mignons on a greased baking tray. Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place quartered peaches, cut side down, on a griddle pan coated with cooking spray. Grill uncovered, until grill marks appear and peaches are slightly tender, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and set aside.
3. To make the dressing, place oil, honey, lemon juice and honey in a jar. Shake until well combined. Season.
4. Combine rocket and spinach mix, mint, cherry tomatoes and onion in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.
5. Top with grilled peach and cooked Pork Mignons. Pour the tray juices over the salad. Serve.