About 60 minutes
1 Bruemar Topside, diced into 2,5 cm pieces
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
½ cup tomato sauce
½ cup brown sugar
Salt and pepper to season
8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
1. Combine minced garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, tomato sauce and brown sugar in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place Pork pieces in a bowl and coat with 2/3 of the marinade. Refrigerate over night or at least 20 minutes.
3. Soak the skewers in water for about 20 minutes. Thread the Pork pieces onto the bamboo skewers (approx. 5-6 pieces on each one.)
4. Heat the frying pan or BBQ to a medium high heat. Cook Skewers for about 14-18 minutes or until fully cooked, turning frequently.
5. Serve with a salad on the side.