Pork Steaks with Nectarine
and Onion Salad
What you need to get:
2 Pork Porterhouse Steaks
+ 3 large firm nectarines, quartered
+ 1 red onion, sliced
+ ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, torn
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
¼ cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to season
What you need to do:
1. Combine nectarine and onion in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add the nectarine and onion mixture. Grill uncovered, until grill marks appear and nectarines are slightly tender, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and set aside.
3. Remove all packaging and place steaks into a greased medium heat fry-pan. Cook steaks for 5 minutes on each side, turning only once.
4. Meanwhile, add the lemon juice, mustard and chopped mint to the onion and nectarine mix. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.
5. Serve Pork Steaks with Nectarine and Onion Salad.