SLOW COOKER PORK
3 1/2-4 hours
What you need to Get:
2 kg Bruemar Pork Collar Butt, diced
+ 2 tablespoon peanut oil
+ 1 brown onion, finely chopped
+ 2 garlic cloves, minced
+ 2 red chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
+ 2 carrots, sliced
+ 500 g potatoes, diced
+ 1 red capsicum, cut into chunks
+ 1 green capsicum, cut into chunks
+ 1/2 cup Massaman curry paste
+ 400 ml can coconut milk
+ ¼ cup peanut butter
+ Juice from 1 lemon
+ 1 tablespoon brown sugar
+ ¼ cup fish sauce
What you need to do:
1. Heat oil in a slow cooker over high heat. Add onion, garlic and chilli and cook, for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add diced Pork in batches, and cook until slightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
3. Add carrots, potatoes and capsicum. Then add the curry paste, coconut milk and peanut butter. Stir until combined and let mixture come to the boil.
4. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until liquid begins to thicken. Cook on high for three hours or until tender and cooked through. Season to taste.
5. 20 minutes before serving, season with lemon juice, brown sugar and fish sauce, stir to combine.
6. Serve with steamed rice and green beans. Sprinkle with peanuts and coriander before serving.