PARMESAN CRUMBED PORK
What you need to Get:
+ 2 eggs, whisked
+ 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
+ 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
+ 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
+ 1/4 cup olive oil
+ 400g pasta sauce
+ Salt and pepper to taste
+ 100g mozzarella, grated
+ Fresh basil, chopped (optional)
+ Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 200° C (Fan forced). Lightly grease an oven tray with non stick cooking oil spray.
2. Remove Pork Cutlets from the packaging. Place the Cutlets on a cutting board, and gently flatten with a meat tenderizer.
3. Mix egg, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a separate bowl.. Dip the Pork Cutlets into the egg mixture. Then coat evenly with the breadcrumb parmesan mixture.
4. Heat olive oil into a medium-heat frying pan. Fry the Cutlets for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to greased baking tray.
5. Top each Cutlet with tomato sauce and cover with grated mozzarella. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and the Pork Cutlets are cooked through.
6. Sprinkle basil and parmesan over the baking tray before serving.