CREAMY PORK STROGANOFF
What you need to Get:
1 Pack Pork Loin Steak with Dijon Mustard and Herb Seasoning, or 500g Pork Striploin, cut into strips
+ 2 tablespoons olive oil
+ 300g Pappardelle
+ 1 onion, diced
+ 2 garlic gloves, minced
+ 2 rashers Aussie bacon, diced
+ 500g fresh mushrooms, sliced
+ ½ ground nutmeg
+ ½ cup water
+ 2 teaspoons mustard
+ ½ cup sour cream
+ 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
What you need to do:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook Pork Strips for 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove Pork from pan and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add salt and cook the pappardelle according to packet instructions.
3. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add onion, garlic and bacon, cook for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms to the pan, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Return Pork strips to the saucepan. Add nutmeg, water, mustard, sour cream and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes until heated through and thickened slightly.
5. Divide Pasta and Pork Stroganoff among bowls, garnish with parsley to serve.