Baked Pork Tenderloin with
Sweet Potato, Fig and Parsnip
What you need to get:
500 g Bruemar Pork Tenderloin
+ 2 tablespoons olive oil
+ 1 large red onion, quartered
+ 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
+ 5 parsnips, halved
+ 4 tablespoons olive oil
+ 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
+ 2 rosemary sprigs, torn
+ 10 fresh figs, halved lengthways
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 200° C (Fan Forced). Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying-pan over medium-high heat. Place the Tenderloins in the pan and sear on all sides, until browned.
2. Meanwhile spread onion, sweet potato and parsnips on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat. Place in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the baking tray from the oven, and nestle the Pork Tenderloin and figs amongst the vegetables. Cook for another 15-20 minutes until Pork is tender and vegetables are cooked through.
4. Transfer Pork Roast to a plate and rest for 5-10 minutes before carving.
5. Divide sliced Pork and vegetables amongst plates, and drizzle the pan juices over the meat and vegetables.