Sticky Apple Pork Chops
· 4 lean Bruemar Blue Pork Loin Chops
· 1 tbsp. olive oil
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 cup of brown sugar
· 1/2 cup of apple cider
· 2 green apples, peeled and quartered
· 2 tbsp. seeded mustard
· 2 cinnamon sticks, cracked
· Crushed boiled potatoes to serve
· Braised cabbage to serve
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and brush with a tablespoon of oil
2. Brown pork chops for 1-2 minutes each side in a fry pan- remove and set aside
3. Combine the apple cider, brown sugar, seeded mustard, and cinnamon sticks in a shallow frying pan and bring to the boil.
4. Add the pork chops and apples to the pan and simmer gently until sauce is sticky, turning chops and apple frequently.
5. Serve hot with crushed boiled potatoes and braised cabbage