with herbed Potatoes
WHat you need to get:
500 g Bruemar Pork Topside, cut into 1 cm thick Schnitzel
+ 1/2 cup plain flour
+ 2 eggs, lightly beaten
+ 1/2 cup milk
+ 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
+ 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
+ 500 g Baby potatoes, cut in quarters
+ Salt & Pepper
+ Mixed Herbs
+ Olive Oil
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 200 fan-forced. Place potatoes, olive oil and herbs in a bowl, season to your liking and toss to combine.
2. Transfer to a roasting tray and roast for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Mix egg and Dijon mustard until well combined. Coat the steaks with flour and shake of the excess. Dip the Schnitzel into the egg mixture and then coat evenly with the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat 1-2 teaspoons of oil into a medium-heat frying pan. Fry the Schnitzel for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on a plate lined with paper towel before serving.
5. Serve Schnitzel and herbed potatoes with a slice of fresh lemon.