PORK MIGNONS WITH COCONUT
MASHED SWEET POTATO & KALE
What you need to Get:
2 Packs Pork Mignons with Coriander, Cumin & Lemon Core
+ 3 tablespoons olive oil
+ 2 garlic cloves, minced
+ 1 small red chili
+ 1 onion, diced
+ 2 sweet potatoes, diced
+ 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
+ 1 can coconut milk
+ 1/4 cup vegetable broth
+ 2 large bunches of kale, stemmed and chopped
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (Fan forced). Remove all packaging and place the mignons on a greased baking tray. Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 20 minutes
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan. Add garlic, onion and chilli and cook for about 1 minute.
3. Add the sweet potato, ginger, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potato softens, 8 to 10 minutes. Mash the potato until your desired consistency.
4. Add the kale to the mashed sweet potato in batches, and cook over medium heat until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide Sweet Potato and Kale among plates, and serve with Pork Mignons.